Lost to the ether, the original episode nine will never be heard from again. This is the group's second take at episode nine. Hopefully it all goes well.
Tyler brings a tasty treat of an Atari classic, Ben offers a video game full of ninjas with guns, Josh shares a monstrous board game to destroy your friends, and Dane shows off another board game fit for a king and his knights to work together.
The guys also recap their topics from the original episode 9. That means you get 8 topics in one episode! Sit back grab your drink of choice and hold onto your butts.
Our Hosts Online:
THE LOST EPISODE
3:00 - Tyler
5:15 - Ben
7:20 - Josh
10:40 - Dane
- What We Do in the Shadows (2014)
- Flight of the Conchords (2007-2009)
- What We Do In The Shadows is available in Redbox
12:30 - EPISODE 9
- Clover Reviews, film reviews by Dane's rabbit
13:38 - Tyler
21:09 - Ben
- Samurai Gunn (2013) on Steam
- Broforce (Episode 3, 20:00)
- Samba de Amigo (Episode 8, 40:33)
27:02 - Josh
- King of Tokyo
- Created by Richard Garfield
- The Settlers of Catan
- Innuendos during segment:
- "That's not the only thing sitting up straight."
- "You can get it done in like half an hour tops and still feel really fulfilled."
- "I knew something like that was coming from Tyler."
- "I gotta kill my wife and get this over with so I can actually do something."
35:40 - Dane
47:47 - Cultural Elephant
50:36 - Shout Outs
- Thank you, Tommy St. James
- The Comic Roast podcast on Twitter
- Justin Kittelson on Vine
- Neem Bark Toothpowder
1:02:54 - Culturally Relevant
- Deadpool | Trailer Trailer
- Deadpool | Red Band Trailer
- RIP Satoru Iwata (1959-2015)
- Variety: ‘Nosferatu’ Director F.W. Murnau’s Head Reportedly Stolen From Grave
- Nosferatu (1922)
- Dracula by Bram Stoker (1897)
- Dracula is available on Project Gutenberg